Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guild News

New DKP tracker...

hey guys, as soon as possible everyone that wants to raid needs to sign up on the new site we'll be using for tracking our dkp.Apotheosys GsDkpnarc has gratiously set up the site for us, and it's a pretty cool site if you ask me. everyone will be ...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha32060Small Kampaigner 9y
Guild News

Pallies Unite!

OMG...as everyone should know i love our pallies. their shiny purple armour glinting in the sunlight, every buff under the sun, radnor's new flower-power mace...anyway...i was scanning through the forums and happened across this in someone's sig. ...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha31475Member avatar small Jimmycongo 9y
Guild News

Tempest Keep

well i have to say i'm speechless. not only did we really step it up so we could bring down a'lar, but we had pwned the face off of solarian too.all in one night.i've never been prouder of this guild. i think it extremely fitting, and naturally so...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha4556Member avatar small Jimmycongo 9y
Guild News

Hydross & counting sheep.

Well we made some great progress on Hydross last week. I won't lie, I'm sad to see that he didn't die, so let's really buckle down and kick his ass this week, 'cause we all know it's ridiculous that he's still alive.So take a good hard look at wha...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha8752Member avatar small Supernose 9y
Guild News

Magtheridon!

ZOMG!! YOU GUYS SO TOTALLY ROCK HARDCORE!and not just any sort of hardcore rocking, like omgwtfbbqholyshitwerock type of rocking. :Dawesome awesome job on mag guys. you should be really proud of yourselves. that's the kind of progression we should...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha1361Small Tulatha 9y
GEM
Guild News

GEM

well as i'm sure most of you have heard we've thrown GEM to the wayside. it screws up too often, we loose people, we loose events...it's a huge mess.SO, to alleviate most, if not all, of those issues we're going to be using the website to sign up ...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha2419Small Narcosis 9y
Guild News

Doomwalker & Macros

first off, GREAT JOB ON DOOMWALKER!it took us 3 tries to kill that sucker (with only 30 people). that's the kind of learning curve i like to see. if we can continue to progress like this mt. hyjal and BT will be a reality.this being said. . . MAG ...
Small Tulatha 9y
Tulatha4583Member avatar small Counor 9y
Guild News

end of the world!

ahahaah, i found that flash animation we were all chatting about the other dayThe End of the Worldenjoy!!also, TK tonight!!! VR is going dooooowwwwnnnn! >:)
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha2586Member avatar small Counor 10y
Guild News

Void Reaver & Arena Calculator

37% GUYS!!!!!!there's no reason void reaver shouldn't die tonight! we can do this! XDi know progression is tough and draining (soo many hours :*( ), and man if it doesn't cost a ton of gold, but i think a lot of people will agree with me, there's ...
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha8662Small Tulatha 10y
Guild News

BREWFEST!!!

zomg, wow added a BREWFEST in the latest patch. hahahahathey'll have ram races! i challenge all of you!! >:)Latest Patch Notes
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha1318Small Tulatha 10y
Guild News

Tradeskills!!

hello!i've gone and added a tradeskills section to our forum, mainly in response to the fact that we've been getting so many new epic patterns from SSC and TK trash! (w00t!)i thought it would be a good place for those people, along with anyone els...
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha2449Member avatar small Medar 10y
Guild News

Magtheridon Videos!

i've been watching more mag videos lately and i found another one that is AWESOME.it's from the warlocks perspective, and shows every aspect of the fight really really well.Magtheridon Video!!!there is another one in the raid section of the forum...
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha2483Small Tulatha 10y
Guild News

Gruul PWNage!!!!

AWESOME JOB GUYS!!!!!one night clear of gruul! w00t! everyone should be really proud of themselves! XDand with the percentage we got VR down last week i just KNOW he's going to die this week!!! >: D which leaves all the more time for MAG!!!let'...
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha1360Small Tulatha 10y
Guild News

Gruul's Lair!!!

Don't forget, the Gruul's Lair raid was moved from yesterday to today because of blizz and their RETARDED PATCHNESS.... grrrrr >:(Anywhoo, log on early and be ready to kick some butt at 7pm server!!!! >: DLet's get some perfect kills like w...
Small Tulatha 10y
Tulatha2383Small Kampaigner 10y
Page 1